Fields of Law
Here you will find an overview of the fields of law our attorneys practice.
Estates & Trusts
In addition to her law degree, Attorney Kent holds a Certificate in Estate & Trust Planning, and can tailor estate plans to meet your family's needs, whether they involve estate tax concerns, asset protection, disabled family members, or simple wills, powers of attorney, and health care proxies.
Also, as an accredited attorney with the Department of Veteran's Affairs, Attorney Kent prepares, presents and prosecutes claims for Veteran's benefits before the VA.
Family Law Mediation
Divorce, Alimony, Adoption, Child Support, and Modification Actions, wherein we assist couples who choose to negotiate their divorce or other conflict, and will mediate a well-constructed agreement. This is generally a less expensive and less stressful alternative to litigation, and gives the couple a guide to assist them through the process.
Prenuptial Agreements- With the rising number of second (or more) marriages, this contract can be a wise choice.
Limited Assistance Representation- (also know as LAR) We provide cost-effective a la carte legal services. We can prepare legal documents, or review those you've prepared yourself, or tailor services to your needs. We are court-certified in Massachusetts.
1. Long-term care planning, including advice regarding long-term care insurance and the availability of Medicaid;
2. Guardianship of the person and conservatorship of the estate;
3. Probate of wills and will contests;
4. Trust administrations;
5. Planning for the care of physically or mentally disabled children and adults, including special needs trusts;
6. Counseling on availability of Veteran’s Benefits, and prosecuting such claims as necessary;
7. Dissolution of marriage where one spouse is physically or mentally disabled;
8. Elder abuse and exploitation.
Do you have questions about our services?
Contact us at (978) 468-9000 or via our contact form.