Expertise born from experience
Our law office understands that when people hire an attorney, they are often experiencing very stressful situations. These people need someone who cares about them and doesn't simply go through the motions. For that reason, we make sure our clients not only receive high-quality legal services, but also the reassurance they deserve.
Denise Kent Law Group provides expert legal assistance with an experienced team of specialized attorneys. We place great value on quality and integrity.
Overview: What our legal practice offers
- We have sophisticated and specialized experience
- We provide expert advice and representation by specialized attorneys
- We perform all work with the highest level of care and attention to detail
- We enjoy helping people!
Find our more about our fields of law.
We provide solutions to families seeking to preserve their standard of living and protect assets for future generations..
What kinds of matters do we handle in a practice
focused on Estate Planning, Probate and Elder Law?
- Estate planning, including more advanced tax planning issues for estates subject to Federal or State estate taxation;
- Asset protection planning, including implementation of asset-protection trusts, in conjunction with structuring of business entities, such as LLC’s.
- Long-term care planning, including advice regarding long-term care insurance and the availability of Medicaid;
- Guardianship of the person and conservatorship of the estate;
- Probate (or other procedures required on a person’s death), including will contests, and trust administrations;
- Planning and implementation of “living wills” and other advance directives and health care rights;
- Planning for the care of physically or mentally disabled children and adults, including special needs trusts;
- Counseling on availability of Veteran’s Benefits, and prosecuting such claims as necessary;
- Dissolution of marriage where one spouse is physically or mentally disabled;
- Elder abuse and exploitation.